[c-nsp] pdlm files for 6500

Don Thomas don.thomasjacob at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:33:21 EDT 2013

Are you referring to the custom.pdlm? If so, that doesn't exist anymore.
Around IOS version 12.X or so, Cisco has introduced the ‘custom feature’.
You can use the ‘ip nbar custom NAME [parameters]‘ command, to define
custom protocols.

To define a custom protocol/application, apply the below command from the
global config mode:
ip nbar custom name [offset [format value]] [variable field-name
field-length] [source | destination] [tcp | udp ] [range start end |
port-number]

R,
Don Thomas Jacob