[c-nsp] VPLS PE Redundancy with Supervisor Engine 2T

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Thu Mar 21 17:48:05 EDT 2013

Hi Arie,

> What pay of VPLS doesn't work?
> Do you see the PW's coming up? LDP? MAC learning?

MAC learning was broken on X6704 but seems to work with X6908. Forwarding seems to break everywhere when the traffic has to go over the VSL.

> If you share some configs and show command outputs, maybe we can figure it out...

Can you access the running TAC case? I have a whole bunch of configs, diagrams and tests documented under case 625216197. If you can't then please let me know and I'll send them to you.

Thanks,
Sander