[c-nsp] Sup2T - poor netflow performance

Jiri Prochazka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Wed Mar 27 07:42:25 EDT 2013

Sam,

NDE yielding is not something I would like to use at this stage, because
I'm not able to get atleast to the same exporting capabilities as with
the old Sup720.

I tried to limit CPU usage for NDE to 20%, which had an effect of
droping majority of flows.

As soon as I limit usage to 70% (both Sup and linecards), no flows are
dropped, but the box is still dying.

Sampling is the last resort for me, I would like to find a reason of
current behaviour.

Jiri