[c-nsp] Sup2T - poor netflow performance

Dumitru Ciobarcianu cisco-nsp at lnx.ro
Wed Mar 27 18:03:11 EDT 2013

On 27-Mar-13 23:16 PM, Lukasz Bromirski wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:27 AM, Gert Doering <gert at greenie.muc.de> wrote:
>
>>> I have opened tickets for silly bugs like "igmp snooping breaks ospf" or
>>> "show ip route command chrashed with SIGSEGV". (XR 4.3.0)
>>
>> That's a bit surprising - I had assumed that "it's running the same IOS
>> XR as are the bigger ASR9ks".
>
> It is.

Just not on the same cards. And the cards are supposed to have an
intelligence on their own. Some more intelligent than others...

For example enabling igmp snooping in the ASR9006 did not break the
eigrp adjacency but enabling it in the ASR9001 did. (VPLS context).

Just got the bugid today: "This issue is a software defect, I have
raised new bug CSCuf84446 for that (please allow it few days to be
visible on CCO)."

Dumitru