[c-nsp] Cisco Wireless VOIP IP phone issue

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:42:20 EDT 2013

I'm trying to remember everything from last year, some of it depends on
wireless power, AP placement, Speed in which the user is walking, what
objects might interfere etc.

I think they also talk about some specific setting that you want to set on
the wireless to force faster roaming.  Wish I could find that PP.

Scott