[c-nsp] converting cmts from pure ip routing to mpls pe - uBR7246VXR

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Fri Mar 29 18:01:21 EDT 2013

Hi folks if it would be an MTU mismatch Aaron would not have his core IGP up
and running and thus no working iBGP session going on.

Hi Aaron,
Would you know which processes where involved in the CPU utilization drop
you witnessed please?
Also the wan link utilization drop might be related to some routing
change/maybe it's a fib programing issue -now that the labeling is in place.

adam