[c-nsp] Compatibility Issue

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed May 1 11:42:55 EDT 2013

www.google.com/search?query=WS-X6324-100FX-MM gives this entry as the third
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/hardware/Module_Installation/Mod_Install_Guide/02ethern.html#wp1041478

This URL provides compatibility information for software / chassis /
supervisor support.

Cisco search is thoroughly useless.  If you need to search the cisco site,
it's better to use "search term +site:cisco.com" on your favourite search
engine.

Nick