[c-nsp] Spanning Tree Instances

ITLabworks Globaldesk globaldesk at itlabworks.com
Wed May 1 17:47:52 EDT 2013

Hi all

Please correct me if i'm wrong but i think this is related to a platform
limitation. You will run into different (64 up to 256) spanning tree
instances depending on the platform, specifically fixed switches. I am
not sure about the modular catalyst. We had the same issue in the past,
we solved the problem by upgrading from a 2960 to a 3750 catalyst.

Regards,

Sherms
ITLW