[c-nsp] Anyone using a NAM-NME in an ISR G2 (3945)?

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Wed May 1 21:21:10 EDT 2013

I have a NAM-NME running v5 of the NAM code in a Cisco 3945 (ISR G2)
running 15.2(3)T1.

I can talk to the NAM just fine from a management point of view, but any
attempt to actually send packets to the NAM-NME using the internal
connection between the 3945 and the NAM results in nothing.   (sniffing
packets on the external NAM interface works fine, but is not
particularly interesting)

In particular, IOS takes the "analysis-module monitoring" command on all
sorts of interfaces, but no packets (seem) to show up at the NAM, and if
I show the config, the "analysis-module monitoring" command disappears.
  It's like it accepts it, but never applies it.

Anyone actually ever bought and/or used this thing on an ISR G2?

jms

--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494