[c-nsp] Need help with IPv6 CoPP

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Mon May 6 09:56:01 EDT 2013

> If I apply the policy-map after OSPF changes to FULL, it stays in that
> status.
> If I apply the map and clear OSPF process it flaps the whole time between
> EXSTART and DOWN:

Are you using OSPFv3 authentication? In this case the first protocol in
the packets is AH, and the next is OSPF. This doesn't fully explain what
you're seeing, but is something to check.

I have no clue for the other strangenesses you describe.

Regards,
			Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz at labs.it
alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate