[c-nsp] Cisco ASR 1000 and Hairpinning issue

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:47:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

In these circumstances I suggest you use the vasi interfaces and run
BGP across them with NAT (one end in customer vrf, the other in
internet). Then use import/export from the customer vrf to access all
other resources (unnated). If some addresses are reachable through
both VRFs you can tweak BGP to make sure only the right ones get
selected.

kind regards
Pshem