[c-nsp] Need help with IPv6 CoPP

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed May 8 05:41:08 EDT 2013

On 07/05/2013 13:05, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote:
> So as far as I testet Sup2T only needs:
> permit 89 FE80::/10 any
>
> Sup720 needs:
> permit 89 FE80::/10 any
> permit ipv6 FE80::/10 FE80::/10

ok, odd.

> Some minutes later:
> 1w5d: %OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 123.123.123.123 on Vlan25 from
> EXSTART to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Too many retransmits

If I were debugging this and if there were differences between the sup720
and the sup2t, I would span the RP to see what sort of packets the sup2t is
seeing.  I don't have any sup2ts to test this out, but if you get a packet
dump, you should be able to design a copp policy based on that.

Nick