[c-nsp] IP LFA in ring topology

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Wed May 8 17:04:10 EDT 2013

Adam,
I suppose you mean MLDP based MVPN support on ME3800X/ME3600X/ASR903, the feature is in roadmap for second half of next year.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: