[c-nsp] ME3600x L3VPN MPLS problems with 15.3.2S

Leigh Harrison lharrison at convergencegroup.co.uk
Fri May 10 17:04:27 EDT 2013

Evening all,

We went to upgrade our estate to 15.3(2) last weekend, but after the first upgrade, we hit the same issue with being up able to ping directly connected CPE .  Unable to get the management back up on the CPE, we rolled the change back out, reverting to 15.1(2)EY1a and all of our management issues vanished.

Leigh