[c-nsp] Something for the weekend - a comedy film about networking...

Sam Stickland sam at spacething.org
Fri May 10 16:20:40 EDT 2013

I think some of you might get enjoyment out of this...

After four and a half years and around 5,000 man hours we finally
finished our feature film comedy about networking. If nothing else I
think this must be the only film in existence that has eight CCIEs in
the cast and a song about EIGRP :)

I'll keep this brief. There's a two minute trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3B3hBXKCc

And the full film (one hour long) is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07H0ci7-OMw

"Daniel is a downtrodden IT worker, disrespected by his peers and
superiors. Through a chance meeting with a trainer he learns to master
his art, confront his colleagues in a global competition and fight for
the heart of the girl."

We now return to your regular scheduled programming...