[c-nsp] ME3600x L3VPN MPLS problems with 15.3.2S

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Sun May 12 22:24:18 EDT 2013

Hi Jason, Leigh, Adam & Aivars.
These are serious issues. From the thread it seems 15.3(2)S has multiple issues, VRF ping, IPv6 enable causes L3VPN issue & management issues.
Any other issues seen with 15.3(2)S?
Jason, you mentioned that you have seen similar issues with other releases, can you please list them?
If I can get a list of issues faced in 15.3(2)S or other releases, it will help me to get them fixed soon.
Please send me all the details and I would have them fixed ASAP.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: