[c-nsp] Reply:Re: what is the difference between LISP、OTV、FabricPath and TRILL ?

ying-xiang ying-xiang at 163.com
Wed May 15 05:27:58 EDT 2013

Hi Sander,

Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding.a few days ago, i started to learn FabricPath and TRILL.the question is i can not find some good materials to read.what i want is something very detailed to talk about these technologies.BTW,the following pdf file which you recommended i have read it before.but it is not detailed enough for me .so could you recommend some materials that is suitable for beginners like me?

thank you again.