[c-nsp] IOS XR 4.3.0 or 4.3.1

Shane Heupel sheupel at twlakes.coop
Wed May 22 08:59:00 EDT 2013

Adam,

We didn't abandon 4.2.3.  We just purchased our ASRs and they came with 4.3.0 on them.  After reading through the downgrade procedure, I am somewhat hesitant to go through this procedure if there are no major issues with the 4.3 release.  As far as bugs are concerned, I don't have experience with any but remembered reading a post the other day that stated there were some fixes in 4.3.1 that had not been addressed in 4.2.3.  If 4.2.3 is the most stable version then I will downgrade.  I was just trying to avoid it if possible.

Thanks,
Shane