[c-nsp] Nexus 5k dual sup design

manderson chiefwfb at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:44:36 EDT 2013

Hello, we currently use a single sup design in one of our DC's and we're
playing w/a dual sup design for single homed servers in our other DC.
 Cisco A/S, our SE, and myself are not particularly fond of the dual sup
design.  However, the lead engineer appears to be set on going this route.

Other than having two different architectures at two different DC's, and
designing a network to support single homed servers, I'm looking for
additional pros/cons as points of discussion.

TIA,
ChiefWFB