[c-nsp] ME-3600 Can't see ip pim vrf neighbor

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Sun May 26 06:10:46 EDT 2013

Hi Brandon,
The feature was added in 15.2(2)S1 and required template was "Video" but it was hidden.
I'll have the documentation updated with this detail.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: