[c-nsp] 10G Cpes

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Sun May 26 17:14:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

We're in a process of deploying ASR901s as MPLS-enabled 10G CPEs.
Depending on your requirements (L2, L3, multicast, etc) you might run
into some limitations of the current code (but according to our SE not
the platform). We use them for  L2 termination. Current code has quite
limited QoS implementation when it comes to p2p PWE3 services (only
port-based shaping, issues with EXP/QoS bits imposition).
ME3600x is far more mature and flexible, but also the price point is
much higher.

kind regards
Pshem