[c-nsp] ASR1k to ASR9k CLNS MTU problems

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue May 28 05:03:20 EDT 2013

On (2013-05-28 08:41 +1200), Pshem Kowalczyk wrote:

> MTU and 9097 as CLNS MTU (calculated by XR). On other platforms (xe
> and classic ios) we apply interface MTU of 9100 with "clns mtu 9083".

If you have to set CLNS MTU, then your physical MTU is not matching, some
might say a misconfig, but not necessarily so, if interface is shared
(multiple VLAN), if non-shared, there is no reason for this trickery, just
fix physical MTU.

Adam had identical CLNS MTU in both ends, so his physical MTU configuration
is matching.

Why it did not work for him, I have no idea.

--
  ++ytti