[c-nsp] router selection......

Calin C. calin.chiorean at secdisk.net
Tue May 28 03:10:51 EDT 2013

Hello Scott,

Where did you find that 2951 can do up to 300Mbps?

Per this document:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10538/aag_c45_556315.pdf

The upper router of ISR2 line can do up to 350Mbps, and that's a 3945E.

I did attached a document, with specs for different lines ISR2 and ASR, maybe you can find it useful.
I take into consideration especially the "Recommend WAN Access Speed" field from the attached document.

HTH,
Calin

---- On Fri, 24 May 2013 16:53:25 +0200 Scott Voll  wrote ----