[c-nsp] DFC bootflash?

Abidin Kahraman abidin.kahraman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:14:53 EST 2013

I liked your email address. Very creative :)

DFC bootflash is used for the crash files. In the event of a crash the file is written to it..

Do "show platform hardware capacity flash” and check if you can see a bootflash on the linecard.. You may need to raise a TAC case if there is no bootflash..

Regards
Abidin