[c-nsp] %PLATFORM-CIH-5-ASIC_ERROR_SCRUB_THRESH

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Nov 6 07:13:27 EST 2013

Thank you for the feedback. It's good to know that the reload worked for
you.

The new bug tool shows that 65 support cases were opened for this issue:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCts11174

If it was something severe, we would know it.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt
http://www.ccie18473.net