[c-nsp] Cisco2921 vs 7206VXR/NPE-400

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Mon Nov 11 13:42:02 EST 2013

Well, the 7206VXR rebooted unexpectedly a few days ago, with a "System
returned to ROM by error - an Error Interrupt" which usually implies a
hardware issue of some kind. I reseated all components and removed unused
cards to minimize issues, but the thought did cross my mind to avoid the
complications of troubleshooting 10yr+ old hardware and replacing components
with used parts, by going with something brand spanking new.