[c-nsp] policy routing by dest port?

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Tue Nov 12 11:26:17 EST 2013

Hi,

     I have a situation which may require me to reroute all dns traffic
in my network comming from subscribers destined to offsite resolvers,
over to one of my own resolvers instead. The subscribers are all
terminated on 7201 and effectively I would like to have a rule I can
drop in that says 'dns traffic to anywhere but my official resolvers is
forwarded <here>'. The subscribers are mostly pppoe which means lots of
virtual access interfaces on the router, and no adjusting the supplied
dns servers via ppp won't do (I need to overcome corrupt / hijacked cpe
which are ignoring these values).

Thanks for any pointers.

Mike-