[c-nsp] MPLS QOS on ME3600 not working???

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Tue Nov 12 14:09:53 EST 2013

Hi Adam,
Did you work with TAC or BU on this issue? Can you send me your configuration so that I can take a look at it. I need to class-maps and policies as well as the interface configuration.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager