[c-nsp] shaping > 128 mbps - asr9k

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:19:14 EST 2013

There is a limitation with shaping on a child policy on the line cards where the shaping rate on the "bottom" tier can't be above 128Mbps, as you have found out.  I believe if you put both classes in the same parent policy you  can get around it.  For instance put your UDP shaper above the class-default class.  Or maybe using commands other than shape like "bandwidth remaining."

Phil