[c-nsp] eBGP with internet provider from DataCenters

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Fri Nov 15 09:26:38 EST 2013

I can’t think of any reason to use more than 1.  If you have a meshed network and announce space to the public network then you need a real AS.  For your application if you’re using provider space and just looking for redundancy with in the DC you could get away with using a private AS.  I don’t see a need though to use more than one.

Thanks
Scott