[c-nsp] Possible split horizon issue with bgp signalled vpls

Nick Ryce nick at fluency.net.uk
Mon Nov 18 22:08:53 EST 2013

Just found 1 switch on 15.3(2)S so may be worth a punt and upgrade

Nick
On 19 Nov 2013, at 02:02, Jason Lixfeld <jason at lixfeld.ca<mailto:jason at lixfeld.ca>> wrote:

Issues I was having with BGP signalled VPLS a couple of months ago in 15.3(2)S1 resulted in filing CSCui46390.  I'd otherwise suggest trying 15.3(3)S1a to see fix works, but that version seems to have introduced CSCuh05321, so I think that might end badly for you; it did for me :(