[c-nsp] ASR A9K-8T-L certain ports limited to 8 Gbps.

bas kilobit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:07:04 EST 2013

Dear All,

We have a stubborn problem with one of our ASR9Ks.
A couple of upstream ports are limited to 8Gbps egress traffic, while
others are not affected.

It is a 9010 chassis with two RSP-4Gs, and eight A9K-8T-L cards.
Of every card the first three ports are used for upstream (egress traffic),
and the following five ports are configured for downstream (ingress)

There is no specific QoS configured on either side.

The RSPs are running 4.2.3.
We've swapped both RSPs, and several linecards, however nothing seems to
change the behaviour.

rrd graph here http://imgur.com/Td4KSGB

Has anyone had experience with a situation like this?

Thanks,

Bas