[c-nsp] raspberry pi

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Wed Nov 20 10:12:50 EST 2013

I use one in a lab often as a simulated host / server.  With a USB console
connection to it, it's easy to muck around with it since it doesn't take up
much space, and wouldn't require disconnecting the computer I'm using to
actually configure the network devices from.

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  blog.garraux.net
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux