[c-nsp] ASR 9K nV

Sarala Akella (sakella) sakella at cisco.com
Tue Nov 26 16:17:35 EST 2013

Hello Jure,

With Cisco ASR 9000 Series nV Edge  you can double the bandwidth capacity of single nodes and eliminate the need for complex protocol-based high-availability schemes. Hence, you can achieve failover times of less than 50 milliseconds for even the most demanding services and scalability needs.

·         Increase node capacity by clustering physical chassis together

·         Single control and management plane, without introducing operational complexity

·         Super network resiliency, capacity, GE density, Simple operation and single software feature set

·         Single control plane, single management plane, fully distributed data plane across multiple* physical chassis --> one virtual nV system

the white paper:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns341/ns524/ns562/ns592/asr_nv_100611.pdf

For any questions on ASR 9K  you can reach

Cisco PDI Help Desk

http://www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

This is a free service avilable to Cisco partners and service providers.

Best regards,

-Sarala