[c-nsp] ME3600x SNMP items for power supplies disappear when PSU is pulled

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Thu Oct 3 15:47:34 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,
Please open a case and send me the number so that I can work with engineering to understand the possibility of implementing it on our platform.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: