[c-nsp] me3600 Can NOT match ACL in an output policy-map

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Tue Oct 8 14:12:41 EDT 2013

Hi Adam,
Can you send me your complete QOS configuration? Also what is your desired policy so that I can try in my lab?

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: