[c-nsp] ME3600x and ciscoEvcMIB

Per Carlson pelle at hemmop.com
Tue Oct 15 06:51:30 EDT 2013

Hi.

I'm trying to retreive some data from this MIB, but the switch doesn't
have any objects under this MIB (BTW, SNMP is working because I can
retreive data from other MIBs).

pelle at kanelbulle:~$ snmpwalk rabbit ciscoEvcMIB
CISCO-EVC-MIB::ciscoEvcMIB = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

There is one EVC configured, so I assumed I would at at least get
*some* data back.

rabbit#sh run int gi0/20
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 352 bytes
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/20
 description TO: pelle ID: 12345678
 switchport trunk allowed vlan none
 switchport mode trunk
 mtu 9000
 logging event link-status
 load-interval 60
 storm-control broadcast level 5.00
 spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
 service instance 1634 ethernet
  encapsulation untagged , dot1q 1-4094
  bridge-domain 1634
 !
end

This is an ME3600x running 15.3(3)S with MetroIPAccess:

rabbit#sh ver
Cisco IOS Software, ME360x Software (ME360x-UNIVERSAL-M), Version
15.3(3)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

License Level: MetroIPAccess
License Type: Permanent
Next reload license Level: MetroIPAccess

Has someone managed to get this MIB working?

According to the Cisco MIB Locator this MIB should be supported (but I
can't verify that because I don't get any capability info at all while
walking "system")

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895