[c-nsp] MPLS TE auto-tunnel and ISIS metric

dip diptanshu.singh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:29:28 EDT 2013

Peter,

you should be able to see the configs with the help of "show derived config
interface Tu65336" , one thing you would notice is that they are created
with explicit path option not dynamic path option  and thats why you see
that  its not following shortest path based on your IGP metric.Though it
will detect that there is a better path ..So if you do "show mpls
traffic-eng tunnels tunnel XYZ" , it should tell you the shortest
unconstrained Path which is probably what you want it to follow .

Thanks
Dip