[c-nsp] ASA 5525x netflow and cisco 3750x netflow

Michael Sprouffske msprouffske at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 15:41:58 EDT 2013

I am struggling to get netflow off this box to my prtg server.  I set everything up per cisco documents and I see that udp export packets are being sent from the ASA.  I never recieve those on my prtg server.  I have several other devices setup and working just fine ( a bunch of routers).  Is there anything special that I am missing on my setup of this?

I also have a 3750x switch stack with the 10g modules in it that I am unable to pull netflow from as well.  I read an article about flow monitor setup on these and that didn't work either.