[c-nsp] vs anycast hsrp

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sat Sep 7 17:08:07 EDT 2013

All the anycast routers need to use the same switch ID for the same
bundle. ie, it's a 'shared' SID.

Tim

At 12:34 PM 9/7/2013  Saturday, Arne Larsen  / Region Nordjylland proclaimed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759