[c-nsp] PRTG OR ZABBIX MONITORING TOOL what is your opinion

Kirill Bychkov kirill.bychkov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 05:26:05 EDT 2013

We use nagios for check windows, linux and net devices. Additionally, we
are monitoring backups, domains expire, soft license expire, balance of
mobile for sms notify and more and more other. For interfaces statistics we
are using cacti, but after Andrey message in this topic, we will try
observium.