[c-nsp] Cisco Switch Portfolio Miss

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Thu Sep 12 15:04:03 EDT 2013

N3K's can do L3.  No MPLS.  Not sure about IPv6 or table sizes.  They can
do VPC though and have low latency.

The price someone listed above might be the older price.  The price I see
on CCW is much more "delicious".  :)

Oliver

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  blog.garraux.net
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux