[c-nsp] Cisco IPSec VPN's (Tunnel Interfaces) migrating from 12.2.25 to 15.1.4

Thu Sep 12 17:49:01 EDT 2013

Working with a vendor who is saying that when we "upgrade" from 12.2.25 to 15.1.4 on a couple of 2800 series routers holding about 15 IPSec vpn's and tunnel interfaces with EIGRP across them we are going to have to rewrite all of the config due to completely new command syntax on 15.1.4 compared to 12.2.25.

Has anyone run into this before?  I am seeing little differences, but not crazy amounts...

Thanks,
Blake