[c-nsp] Cisco IPSec VPN's (Tunnel Interfaces) migrating from 12.2.25 to 15.1.4

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:12:29 EDT 2013

I'd be surprised if something didn't migrate over automatically.  IOS will
accept older style commands, and upon parsing them, changed them to the new
format itself.  You sure you're not running 12.4(25)?  I don't think 2800s
were around for 12.2.   I've moved 2800s from 12.4 to 15.1 with no issues,
none were running IPSec though.

Chuck