[c-nsp] old 6509 trying to drive me insane :-)

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Mon Sep 16 19:50:32 EDT 2013

it won't be doing much v6 for now. i imagine that by the time the volume
is high enough, i'll be able to upgrade to a better sup. will the 720 do
hardware ipv6 forwarding? as usual, the ipv6 stuff i found at cisco
about the 6500 didn't mention anything about hardware support being
slightly different.