[c-nsp] Customer access to PE

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:06:08 EDT 2013

I've worked in a couple of ISP's and MPLS VPN environments and have friends
that currently work in other providers, we've never had experience of
customers having configuration CLI access to what I presume is a PE with
multiple customers configurations on, I believe Provider Edge should be
just for the provider.