[c-nsp] Input Errors And CRC Errors

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:07:43 EDT 2013

I am curious in regards to which supervisor you are using with this
configuration? I have a ws-x6516-GBIC I would like to use
with a 720-3B and would like to verify it can be used. My card has a DFC3
daughter card that has been installed, I am in the process
of removing that card and my fingers are crossed that it will work.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, it appears that it should work.

Mike