[c-nsp] can i register a h323 gateway just by e164 number?

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 06:07:00 EDT 2013

hello all
i have a question about H323 gateway and e164 numbers. my question is: can
a h323 gateway be registered in gatekeeper just by e164 number? i mean is
it possible to register gateway in gatekeeper without h323-id? if i don't
have any pots dial-peer in my config, is it possible to use e164 number for
registration, yet? if yes, how i can do it?
 somewhere, i read that fxo lines are just registered in gatekeeper by e164
number and wild card are not registered in gatekeeper as e164 number. is it
true or not?
please clear me e164 number usage.
thanks in advance,
SAM