[c-nsp] Problems with Netflow records creation on 6513/SUP2T-10G + WS-X6716-10GE/WS-F6K-DFC4-E

Chad Burnham cburnham at du.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:18:34 EDT 2013

HI,

We have an issue troubleshooting a lack of net flow records being created on any traffic that is ingresses into a port on a WS-X6716-10GE/WS-F6K-DFC4-E module/line card.
Other line cards in this chassis create netflow records just fine.

We have failed over the SUP and back - did not resolve the issue.  We are not certain that it has ever has worked.  The chassis has been rebooted after the card was installed when we upgraded to 15.1(1)SY1.
TAC appears to be stumped on this one too.....

Anyone else see this behavior before?

We are on 15.1(1)SY1 on the SUPs, the FW on the line card is 12.2(18r)S1

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chad

Chad D Burnham
Director of Telecommunications
University Technology Services - Network Services
University of Denver
2100 S. High St. #112
Denver, CO 80208
Desk Phone: 303-871-4441