[c-nsp] Peering between route reflectors

JC Cockburn ccie15385 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:58:32 EDT 2014

Hi Gert,
I agree with you...Luckily I haven't came across any such large
configurations...I was just trying to give a possible answer...

Anyway, I haven't seen any using more than 2 RRs myself, I suppose there are
though.

And it is not really that biggie to configure 10 RRs in mesh...do it once
and its done...

Ciao